Română


Prices

Double room:

20/04 - 05/05
06/05 - 31/05
01/06 - 18/06
19/06 - 02/07
03/07 - 31/08
01/09 - 30/09
72 €
42 €
48 €
58 €
73 €
61 €

Matrimonial room:

20/04 - 05/05
06/05 - 31/05
01/06 - 18/06
19/06 - 02/07
03/07 - 31/08
01/09 - 30/09
72 €
50 €
55 €
65 €
75 €
60 €

Single room:

20/04 - 05/05
06/05 - 31/05
01/06 - 18/06
19/06 - 02/07
03/07 - 31/08
01/09 - 30/09
82 €
58 €
68 €
80 €
97 €
72 €

Price for extra bed:

20/04 - 05/05
06/05 - 31/05
01/06 - 19/06
19/06 - 02/07
03/07 - 31/08
01/09 - 30/09
21 €
11 €
15 €
17 €
21 €
13 €


Note:

star Checkin: 2:00 PM. Checkout: 12:00 AM

star Warning: The listed prices are approximate, for more accurate information, please contact the phone no. +40-740-242 243. The weekend prices are 25% higher than the week days price.

star A deposit amounting 30% out of the total value of the accommodation must be paid for the reservation confirmation, the remaining 70% of the total value must be paid in cash at arrival. The deposit is non-refundable.



Cazare pensiuni hoteluri
Cazare Mamaia